BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Thrilled!


Here I am. I haven't blogged in a week or so because I've been far too busy! But that is all over now. . .I just turned in the last thing that I have to do for the semester! I spent way too much time and energy on that project and now thank God, it's over! I'm walking on cloud 10 1/2 right now and couldn't be happier. I also couldn't be more exhausted! I'm not sure if its a cumulation of all I've had to do for school and student teaching or if it was just because I spent my entire weekend (24.5 hours to be exact!) on my final project. Either way, I'm pretty drained. . .but it has all be well worth it!

Today my advisor from UNC came to observe me one more time and was asking me all these questions about my plans after student teaching and what are some things that I'm going to do in my free time. I told her that this point, sleeping for a few days straight sounds pretty good to me, and then I'll figure out the rest after I catch up on some sleep! Haha.

Speaking of sleep, that sounds absolutley incredible right about now! I may be finished with everything that needs to be turned in for the semester, but I am still the teacher of 22 kiddos for 8 more days. . .and I need to rest so that I can have enough energy to match theirs!


0 comments: