BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Coffee and Such. . .


Hey Everyone!


So I've decided. . .I am going to quit drinking coffee after today! At least for a few months anyway. I've had way too much in the past month and that much is just not good. So yeah, just thought I'd share this little fact for some reason.

Wow, this week is going to be my last week with the kids and I think I'm ready to take it on but I feel the tears coming. And believe me, come Friday there will be tears! I'll be fine though because a week after that is graduation! It's finally here, I can't believe it. Thank you, God!


I've finally had some down time this week which has been amazing! I've gone to yoga, hung out with friends and family, pampered myself a little, and did I mention that I'm sleeping like a normal human being again? It's fantastic! Well, I still wake up pretty early on my own, but the sleep has been oh so good!
The weather on the other hand, has not been anything to take advantage of just yet. It was blizzarding outside on Friday! This is a photo I took on Friday late morning just outside of my elementary school. It had maybe been snowing about 30 minutes and this was how much snow was covering the ground and our cars! Then today. . .I woke up and it looked cold out so I put on jeans and long sleeve shirt. About an hour later, it got warm and so I put on a tank top. . .but then I ended up changing back into the long sleeve shirt because it got cold again by the afternoon. Colorado weather is so confusing. Maybe spring will get here by June!
Anyway, I just wanted to drop by and say "Hello!"

0 comments: