BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Coffee Break. . .


It's been one of those days. I'm starting to wonder if this congestion will ever go away and if my voice will come back and sounds like normal. Of course it will, but I feel like I've been sick forever! And what's up with the weather? It was spring yesterday, but today its all gloomy out. That's Colorado weather though, I should be used to it by now. I'm wondering if there will be another snow storm before spring REALLY gets here. Last year, we had a huge blizzard on April 17th! I sure hope we're done with snow and that there will be lots more sunshine in the days to come.

I'm sitting at Durango Joe's right now, working on a huge project that will determine if I graduate or not. It's really not that hard, it's just a lot of typing mostly. Anyway, I needed a break so I thought I'd write a little something. Better get back to work. . .Hope everyone is having a great day!

P.S. I love Durango Joe's Coffee (-:

0 comments: