BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Top songs to RUN to!!

Hey Hey! I decided that I would list my favorite running songs for my friends to see since sometimes looking at others' playlists give me some ideas for some new music to listen to while I pound the pavement! They aren't ordered in any specific order, I'm just listing them ;)

1.) "Go Hard"- Lecrae
2.) "Enter Sandman" - Metallica
3.) "Age of Loneliness" - Enigma
4.) "Dirty Diana" - Michael Jackson
5.) "Message in a Bottle" - Matisyahu or Sting and the Police versions- I like both
6.) "Mocking Bird"- Eminem
7.) "Meet Me Halfway"- The Black Eyed Peas
8.) "Computer Blue" - Prince
9.) "Eye of the Tiger" - Rocky Balboa Soundtrack
10.) "Party Like a Rockstar" -Shop Boyz
11.) "Welcome to the Jungle" - Guns n' Roses
12.) "Gypsy" - Fleetwood Mac
13.) "Done Dirt Cheap" - ACDC
14.) "Your Love is a Song"- Switchfoot
15.) "Circle" - Big Head Todd
16.) "Exodus" - Bob Marley
17.) "Wild Thing" - Tone-Loc
18.) "Shakin" - Eddie Money
19.) "Learning to Fly" - Tom Petty
20.) "Rocky Mountain Way"- Joe Welsh
21.) "Electric Feel" - MGMT

Those are the ones off the top of my head, but I know there are probably several more; these ones are my favorites. I also listen to Joyce Meyer podcasts a lot, especially on longer solo runs and races. If you haven't checked her out, you should!

0 comments: